We are pleased to announce the Terra Foundation has moved its grant-making process online. With this new system, grant seekers will benefit from a streamlined application process that ensures proposals meet the standard format and requirements based on program guidelines.
The online system is easy to use, and you will find it an efficient way to manage your requests and grant requirements with the foundation. For example, once an account is created, your “My Account” page will permit full access to an audit trail of previously submitted online proposals, grant agreements, and additional reporting requirements.
Please refer to the “How to Apply” section of the specific grant program page to begin your application:
- Exhibition Grants
- Convening Grants for Internationally Collaborative Exhibitions
- International Curatorial Travel Grants for Travel to the United States (for non-US curators)
- US Curatorial Travel Grants for Travel outside the United States (for US curators)
- Academic Workshop and Symposium Grants
- Terra Summer Residency Fellowships in Giverny, France
We are excited to implement this paperless process to facilitate even greater collaboration and data management for everyone.